Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (41)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Swoon-Worthy Historical Romance Couples

1. Hunter of the Wolf and Loretta – Comanche Moon by Catherine Anderson

2. Gabriel and Katherine – A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James

3. Sin and Caledonia – Born in Sin by Kinley MacGregor

4. Lionello and Sanchia – The Wind Dancer by Iris Johansen

5. Ty and Janna – Reckless Love by Elizabeth Lowell

6. Giovanni and Nicoletta – The Scarletti Curse by Christine Feehan

7. Ian and Ann – Branded Hearts by Shannon Drake

8. Chad and Marian – A Man to Call My Own by Johanna Lindsey

9. Anthony and Cassie – Devil’s Embrace by Catherine Coulter

10. King and Amelia – Amelia by Diana Palmer

11. Kelan and Kiera – Impostress by Lisa Jackson

12. Tom and Deborah – The Hostage by Susan Wiggs

13. Justin and Elizabeth – Beauty For Ashes by Dorothy Clark


2 comments:

  1. Great couples. At least the ones I know. :)

    http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/05/i-read-you-read-everybody-reads-books_8.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only familiar with two of those. But they sound divine.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.